Geneseq Biosciences is a precision medicine company based in Melbourne, Australia.
We specialise in developing, validating, and commercialising novel genomic tests to help healthcare professionals diagnose cancer early and accurately.
Our first test, Melaseq™, detects the genomic fingerprint of malignant melanoma in blood or skin biopsy tissue.
- Melaseq: Our first-in-class microRNA assay designed to help doctors diagnose melanoma early and accurately, using multiple specimen types.
- About Geneseq: Read about our vision, our founders, collaborators, and board of directors.
- Publications: View and download our peer-reviewed scientific publications and selected media.
- Our progress: Annotated timeline of our development milestones.
- CDx Service: How you can leverage our expertise in companion diagnostic and general assay development.